Saturday, September 18, 2010

-

Reached university at almost 12am on 17th september. After unpack all my stuff, i went to take bath as i sweating a lot. But then reached my room after my shower, i cant open my door! either the door lock got problem or my key got problem. i have no roomate in the room as they went to celebrate birthday with their friend. Thought wanna get an atm card from anyone to try to open the door as i tried it last time it's working but no one is passing by the corridor! It was 2 something in the midnight and all are sleeping. Nobody can help me and the corridor was super quiet. I stood there for more than 30 minutes and tried to open the door for more than 100 times but then i still can't open it! I can't call for help also because i didn't bring my handphone out to the toilet and so unlucky i don't know where's their friend's room! So i just can only try and try and try. Finally, thank god i open the door and get into my room after quite a long time! Then i continue unpack all my stuff. I wonder and surprised why can i be so calm and steady after i get into my room after standing at the corridor for such a long time. I don't feel i am angry at all! Just normal! It's like i just come back from one place. It's miraculous! It's unbelievable! hahaha!

No comments: