Monday, April 25, 2011

I Get It!

"Every project is the same, what you get is knowledges and experiences. If you're working in some shabby places or you're living in a dilapidated house, then you'll know how great Malaysia is, how blissful are you now. If the opposite, just broaden your view that how people in one country work. I can also webcam with you whenever you're free!" ----- This is what my daddy told me when i tell him that i don't feel like going exchange anymore, for many of my reasons. I just felt so warm. Caring, a heart pilferer, melt my heart always!

After that, i had made my decision and done the interview with UNNC. I got the merit cause i know other languages besides English. So i passed the interview successfully with i'm the 3rd person who get the project out of 57 exchange participants in their list all around the world.

Yes i have to give up the project which will be running in Turkey this year cause they're starting their project in the early of May. I can definitely go in the early of june but for sure i'll miss up lots of fun. Zzzz i'm looking for another chance next year! haha!

And finally, the result is out.
I'm going exchange in the end of june or early july,
A cultural educational project in UNNC,
The University of Nottingham Ningbo, China!

No comments: