Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Give myself a break

It's just marvellous that you spend your free time sitting in a room with temperature around 22 degree celsius, reading your favourite book, having a glass of fruit juice, listening to some soft music, and feel the warm sunshine from the window. Who we are on the outside is sometimes very different from who we are on the inside. And as you have heard many times, what is most important is who you are on the inside. The essence of who you are exists in your heart and in your mind. That is the part of you that controls whether you have a good day or a bad day. Most of the qualities that make me beautiful aren't visible. I don't have a perfect shape. I don't have the face of a movie star. I just have the face of a twenty one-year-old girl. But when i'm trying to make myself look physically pretty and beautiful, i use my personality. I love myself, that's all. It's june, a month that i love the most.

2 comments:

【肯尼】 said...

aduihai beauty inside huh?XD

karhuey said...

ade masalah ke?