There're a swarm of people asking me the same question when i login to facebook or msn, how's your results? how many As you get? I really really really really really really really hate people compairing results. May be you'll say they're just caring, hell no! i don't think so and i still believe it's not. Results is not everything, it's a kind of report to yourself after you learned something new or what you've done in your studies. What if you get full As in every of your exam but you've a bad personality or moral integrity, you still consider a loser! the worst loser! I'm not used to tell people my results, if i tell, that's mean i'm really have no choice or you're in the group of my special someone. I'm not expecting anything great from this exam. Well ok, i failed to leave my name in the dean's list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment