Sunday, June 5, 2011

Me & A little bit of stories

Hello people! It's 1990, the year which i came to this world. And she is my elder sister, 3 years older than me, a rabbit girl.

 I love to spread my happiness to everyone, plant the seed of happiness everywhere. And now, i am still the same.

The time when i learn to walk. For now, i am still taking the baby steps. I never want to run before i know how to walk.

1991, one-year-old. I like to play. Till now, still like to play, but i work hard, play hard.

My first time sit on bicycle. I scared, i cried. And now, i am a good cyclist.


When daddy and mummy came back from oversea, we will see dolls sitting on the trolley and coming out from the airport.

So, we got more than 50 dolls now. We learn a word, appreciate

1992. A stage with no worries, full of happiness

And do whatever things you like, always

Be the youngest is the best thing ever, cause you will be protected by elders

1992. First time visit Singapore. Use your heart to feel the world, it's mysterious

 Smile as pretty as you can, laugh as loud as you can, life is short

Apply yourself to thought, and you will be a person of great attainments one day

Life is like a perfomance on the stage. Not to perform the best to the audience, but yourself

If i got the chance, i will make myself that dirty once again, indulge myself completely

Most important, be yourself, don't be a person without a soul and thought

3 sisters. The shortest is my younger sister. 4 years younger than me. I am the second child at home,

And, i am 21 now. Today is my birthday
Don't have special wishes, but
I promised myself will live better and happier than the past.

No comments: